- Melissa ~ Such a beautiful place whenever we're close by we tell our kids to look for mommy and daddy's castle they stayed in after they were married. ~ 19 March 2015
- Kristin ~ I have always wanted to stay here! We drive by this castle on the way to my G-mas house, when I was a little girl I would dream about living in it! ~ 19 March 2015
- Alexandra ~ Very beautiful, looks like a night away from earth…into dreamworld... ~ 19 March 2015
- Cori ~ I love, Love, LOVE Castle Creek and always recommend it to friends who ask for a place to spend a special evening! ~ 19 March 2015
- Love love to stay in one of your suites We are way over due for an romantic get away
- “great romantic get away”
- 5 of 5 starsReviewed September 29, 2010
- “Great romantic get away
- Great romantic bed and breakfast with a castle theme very friendly staff. I would stay there again
- My husband and I spent our 9th wedding anniversary at Castle Creek Inn. We were pleased with the staff, rooms, food, decorations, and were thrilled by the views all around the Inn inside and outside. The gardens, pathways, and waterfalls were so beautiful and everything was so romantic and serene. It was hard to imagine that we were in the middle of a city with the peace and calmness we felt at the Inn. I also loved that the Inn offered some popcorn and other treats during the evening hours and that they had a few cupboards full of movies to watch in our room. The Inn is close to everything. You can easily get to a movie theatre or nearby restaurant within minutes. It's also a few minutes to the freeway and wouldn't take long to get up to a ski resort. We had such a fantastic time and will definitely be visiting again. I'm still dreaming of their scrambled eggs...YUM!!
Tuesday, March 24, 2015
The Romantic Castle Creek Inn ~ in Sandy, Utah just 15 minutes from the Airport and Downtown Salt Lake City
It is always fun to hear what others have said about the Castle. Here are a few responses...
Posted by VaLayne at 12:03 AM
Monday, March 23, 2015
Reviews for Castle Creek Inn - Bed and Breakfast with Ten elegant guest rooms each with a warm romantic fireplace and large whirlpool bath
- Reviewed October 19, 2010
- I've stayed at Castle Creek Inn on two occasions. Both times were the same. The breakfast is by far the best I've had at a bed & breakfast. Very hearty and they didn't scrimp on the quality. Extremely reasonably priced for the value. The rooms are very clean and quiet with wonderful ambience.
- Lydia Hesterman ~ I absolutely love love love this bed and breakfast! it was the first little get away my husband and I had as a married couple and it is perfect. Delicious breakfast, fun layout, clean and beautiful rooms, and a reasonable price. We went the day before valentine's day so I'm sure it was completely full, but we never knew it! This is definitely the perfect overnight get away.
- Reviewed October 9, 2010We enjoyed our stay at Castle Creek Inn thoroughly. It was hard to leave and see the sights due to the room being so comfortable and beautiful. The breakfast was very tasty and lots of food! We intend on visiting again as soon as we get the opportunity.
- Megan Jeffs Larsen ~ This is the best bed and breakfast in salt lake. The staff is very friendly and inviting. I always look forward to my stays here. Thank you for making it a wonderful place for couples to relax in!
- Reviewed September 29, 2010Grear romantic bed and breakfast with a castle theme very friendly staff i would stay there again
- Reviewed September 29, 2010The breakfast was amazing. They have 20 ounce drinks available in a fridge, along with microwavable popcorn, cocoa, coffee, and some fresh cookies all for the night. The rooms were decorated wonderfully, and the bed was comfortable.
- Reviewed February 15, 2015Ended up staying here a second time on our anniversary because of the great location, soft bed and fabulous breakfast. We love visiting the many different bed and breakfast, but Castle Creek Inn has become one of our favorite. Upon arriving and seeing the castle and how nicely it is decorated inside and the waterfalls and ponds in the back. This is a hidden gem in Salt Lake City area. The pricing is very competitive and felt it was a good value. There are tons of restaurants close by.
Great Amenities: Double person jetted tub, fireplace, LED TV, soft bed, free DVD use, free soft drinks and treats, awesome breakfast, making for a quiet get away.Room Tip: Fireplace, double jetted tub
- Reviewed July 12, 2014
Castle Creek Inn is beautiful inside and out--no cheese intended! The rooms are spacious and comfortable and the landscaping there is amazing! It's cozy and personal but you have your space and it's private for each couple. It was quiet at night and breakfast was delicious!! They delivered to our room so we could enjoy breakfast by ourselves on our patio. We stayed in the Garden Suite and enjoyed literally every minute. My wife chose a few movies from their selection and we snuggled up on the bed and just relaxed! We got the candle-light romance package and that added to our stay as well. This place is perfect for a night away! I highly recommend it.Room Tip: We stayed in the Garden Suite and loved it. We saw a couple of the other rooms and they seemed great...
- Reviewed July 10, 2014 via mobile
This place is so cozy. Beautiful exterior and luxurious inside. They have movies and snacks available in the lounge. All the rooms come with whirlpool tubs. The best part is the breakfast in the morning- a three course feast that is out of this world.
- “Best b&b I've ever stayed in!”
Reviewed July 9, 2014
Castle Creek Inn is wonderful!! My husband and I have stayed there a couple times now and each time our experiences has been phenomenal! The rooms are unique and comfortable, we especially love Ivanhoe because it has a balcony and comfy couch. The service is the best we've ever received. Rachel was especially nice to answer questions for us and explain our options. Breakfast is delicious, they bake their treats from scratch and always have tons of snacks and drinks available all hours of the night. If you're ever in Salt Lake City, definitely take a night to spend at the Castle!Room Tip: Ivanhoe, Romeo&Juliet, and Garden Suite all have private patios! We love all of these rooms!
- Scott Alan Dimmick ~ My wife and I stayed at "The Castle" for our honeymoon 13 years ago and have stayed there almost every anniversary since. We'd love to come back and stay in the King's Lodge, the only room we haven't stayed in.
- Reviewed July 5, 2014
We stayed here for our first anniversary and really enjoyed it! We were in the Ivanhoe room and it was beautiful and very clean! The breakfast was also delicious! The common areas were fun to walk through and explore!
- Ben Johnson ~ Beautiful place! My wife and I stayed here on our honeymoon night in 2001. Very comfortable, warm, and inviting. The staff was incredible and the food was amazing. Thank you Castle Creek Inn for helping us start our marriage off right.
- Reviewed October 9, 2013We always seek out B&Bs for our travel lodging. Castle Creek is an oasis in the city. Unique in concept and tastefully furnished. Theresa was an absolute gem as a hostess. Breakfast was plentiful and tastefully presented. We would definitely return if we make it back to SLC area.
- Reviewed August 24, 2013The only negative is the property was small, although beautifully landscaped, and it is in the city, so no romantic walks away from the inn.
We have stayed in two different rooms. Loved the decor and couches. Also good snacks in the evening and a very big breakfast in the morning. We enjoyed the service. Fun castle experience. The least expensive bed and breakfast we have found. Great value especially if you take advantage of their frequent specials.Room Tip: Kings lodge is the largest located in the basement. The quietest, and most secluded, is Excalibur...
- Reviewed July 16, 2013
Nice rooms and experience. Good breakfast.
Included popcorn/treats and drinks are an excellent touch over other B&Bs. Near a lot of nice dining options, Cheesecake Factory, Outback Steakhouse, etc.
Summertime, so didn't really get to try the Jacuzzi or fireplaceRoom Tip: Garden room has external private terrace
- Reviewed December 23, 2012
We arrived late but the young lad showed us to our room. And what a room! Ours was the Garden Suite with fireplace, large Jacuzzi tub, large shower and the private terrace. They even had sounds of the castle piped into the room; very subtle but part of the experience and a hoot. The breakfast was above average. The room was the most romantic room we've ever seen. Can't wait to return.
- Reviewed November 23, 2011I often travel in Utah on business. I like quiet and unique for a screaming deal. This is one of those places. Tucked into a mini oasis just off the beaten path this inn has very comfortable beds and a HUGE breakfast every morning. B & B's offer great deals during the week as it tends to be a slower time. I especially like the fire places and big tubs in each room - after a long day at work I can come in and completely relax so I'm ready for work the next day.Room Tip: There are some basement rooms that are not my preference - but they make up for it with decor.
- Reviewed January 23, 2011
We stayed at Castle Creek Inn on our way back from our trip to Yellowstone. The grounds were so much better than any pictures that I have seen. It was magical. We had a lovely room with sunken jacuzzi tub that even my husband (who takes showers exclusively) fell in love with. It was so relaxing. Everything was neat and clean and the breakfast was delicious.
We have stayed in many B & Bs throughout the world but this is by far one of the best. Would love to go back just to relax.
- Reviewed October 25, 2010We have been a lot of places over the years and I have to say that The Castle has by far the best food. Thanks for a good time.
- Reviewed September 27, 2010
The castle was beautifully decorated and provided a wonderful retreat for us to relax and enjoy Salt Lake City. The rooms were immaculate! Our favorite was the "King's Lodge" followed by "Excalibur". The whirlpool baths with separate showers were amenities we loved, with tons of mood lighting. The location was central and easy to find, close to I-215 that loops to I-15 and the ski resorts. The breakfasts were incredible. Every morning was something amazing. Served hot and with a smile...very accommodating. We were treated like royalty! We would definitely stay here again without hesitation.
- Reviewed August 24, 2010My husband and I spent our 9th wedding anniversary at Castle Creek Inn. We were pleased with the staff, rooms, food, decorations, and were thrilled by the views all around the Inn inside and outside. The gardens, pathways, and waterfalls were so beautiful and everything was so romantic and serene. It was hard to imagine that we were in the middle of a city with the peace and calmness we felt at the Inn. I also loved that the Inn offered some popcorn and other treats during the evening hours and that they had a few cupboards full of movies to watch in our room. The Inn is close to everything. You can easily get to a movie theatre or nearby restaurant within minutes. It's also a few minutes to the freeway and wouldn't take long to get up to a ski resort. We had such a fantastic time and will definitely be visiting again. I'm still dreaming of their scrambled eggs...YUM!!
- Reviewed August 10, 2010We learned about Castle Creek Inn on another bed & breakfast site and was very curious about it. We had stayed at the other one once before but will not be going back. Yours, on the other hand, is a place that I have already recommended to at least a half dozen friends. We went there for our 26th wedding anniversary and look forward to coming back soon to try other rooms. We stayed in the Ivanhoe and were really pleased.
The first 2 times I walked into the breakfast area and saw the suit of armor out of the corner of my eye made me want to tell it "Good Morning" but then realized that it probable wouldn't have answered. The staff was extremely helpful and happy. They made a big difference.
- Reviewed August 10, 2010My husband and I went there for our anniversary. The building looks like a castle and many of the rooms are in the rounded towers. They upgraded us to a better room and did not even charge us. They had delicious homemade cookies, microwave popcorn, and soda that were free. Our room was terrific and had its own terrace. We sat out there and played games. There are beautiful waterfalls and gardens in the back and benches where you can sit and relax. Our room also had a mini fridge in it so we were able to bring our own sparkling cider. It was a wonderful anniversary. We relaxed in the huge bath tub and enjoyed being just the two of us. The next morning we were served a full breakfast that was amazing. The whole experience was wonderful and it was far cheaper than other Inns that we have been to in the area.
- Reviewed August 9, 2010My wife and I visited the Castle Creek Inn at the suggestion of some family members and had a wonderful time. The rooms are very romantic; we paid an extra few dollars to have some rose petals decorating the room alongside flame-less candles (which were still very nice) and a bottle of sparkling cider. Even without the extra detail, our room, the Rapunzel's tower, was very elegant. They have mood lights inside their hot tub and dimmer switches throughout the room.
The service was accommodating and polite. They give you a key to leave the hotel late at night if you wish, and still be able to reenter through the back door without having to rouse any of the staff. Check-in and check-out is very smooth and fast.
Complimentary snacks are available all night in a common room -- a nice touch.
All in all, this is an excellent deal for your special occasions. We will be sure to return.
Posted by VaLayne at 11:29 PM
Bring your own Photographer for Engagements, Bridals, and Wedding Day Photo's at Castle Creek Inn ~ The perfect location in Sandy but still close to Salt Lake City Utah
Come experience the beauty of the gardens at Castle Creek Inn's Bed and Breakfast. They are breathtaking and are beautifully landscaped and lovingly taken care of. The romance and tranquility of the Castle extends outside to the beautifully landscaped grounds that surround the luxurious Castle. A dense grove of trees provide the perfect backdrop for multiple streams, waterfalls and ponds. There are many locations and peaceful settings at our Salt Lake City, Utah bed and breakfast for wedding photos or bridal portraits to be taken with the soothing sounds of birds, waterfalls and streams in the background. It will make the bride feel like a princess for a day. Our passion lies in creating surroundings where unforgettable images can be taken, and memories can be made that will last a lifetime for brides and grooms and their families.
Castle Creek Inn
7391 S Creek Road
Sandy, Utah 84093
Posted by VaLayne at 10:48 PM
Small, Intimate Weddings at Castle Creek Inn ~ The perfect location in Sandy and close to Salt Lake City Utah Weddings Castle Weddings
Small, Intimate Weddings
Castle Creek Inn ~ Bed and Breakfast is the perfect Salt Lake City, Utah event venue for a small intimate wedding, since Sandy is located just 15 minutes from the airport and downtown Salt Lake City. Late Spring, Summer and Early Fall offer the most flexibility as those seasons allow you to take advantage of our beautiful outside amenities in addition to the romantic atmosphere of the Castle.
Doesn't everyone want to get married in a Castle? Rent the entire Castle for you and your guests to make your wedding an unforgettable experience. Our Castle offers on-site lodging for up to 20 guests, the use of the beautiful gardens around the Castle, the use of our Grand Dining Hall for any of your wedding functions, and amazing staff to help with anything needed. Don't worry about a thing the entire day. Our staff is great to work with, responsive, and anxious to ensure that your expectations are met.
Indulge your guests in Our Royal Treatment! Ten elegant guest rooms each with a warm romantic fireplace, large King or Queen size bed, and a large 2 person whirlpool bath, combined with unique design and luxurious decor promise to make your wedding memorable and will leave everyone longing to return. Your guests will feel spoiled with the diversion from typical box hotels while still enjoying free wireless internet and modern conveniences.
Upon your guests arrival, they will be treated to freshly baked desserts and a variety of beverages and other snacks. Cap off your guests stay with a full gourmet breakfast served in our Grand Dining Hall, or let them enjoy breakfast served in their room. As always, breakfast for you and your guests is included in the package, and if you would like to host any wedding functions, we allow you to bring in any outside catering company you prefer.
Our convenient location allows you to be close to many Sandy or Murray restaurants and amenities, but at the same tucked away just off the beaten path in a tiny mini oasis to allow you some quiet time together with your small group to make memories that will last a lifetime.
The romance and tranquility of your stay extends outside to the beautifully landscaped grounds that surround the Castle. A dense grove of trees provide the perfect backdrop for beautiful flowerbeds, multiple streams, waterfalls and ponds with fish. Choose one of several peaceful settings for your wedding, wedding activities, conversation, or relax and enjoy time together with the soothing sounds of water in the background.
Castle Creek Inn would also be the perfect spot to have your bridal pictures and wedding pictures taken!
Conveniently located, our Salt Lake City, Utah bed and breakfast is just 15 minutes away from the SLC International Airport and downtown SL area, and is conveniently close to all 4 area ski resorts.
The Guardian rated us #1 of the "Top 10 Places to Stay in Salt Lake City, Utah" on July 23, 2013
Check us out on UtahWeddings.com http://www.utahweddings.com/vendors/castle_creek_inn
Posted by VaLayne at 5:01 PM
Monday, March 16, 2015
Meetings, Events, Conventions, and Retreats at Castle Creek Inn ~ The perfect location in Sandy and close to Salt Lake City Utah
Business Retreats, Events, Conventions and Meetings
The Castle is the perfect Salt Lake City, Utah event venue for your Meeting, Event, Convention, or Retreat, since Sandy is located just 15 minutes from the airport and downtown Salt Lake City. We have hosted a lot of different companies and events at our facility, even including marriage retreats. We can host groups of up to 50 on chairs, and 30 seated at tables. Surprise part of your staff with an overnight business retreat, and have the rest of your staff come for meetings during the day if you rent the entire inn for your organization. This package includes use of all 10 guest rooms and our Grand Dining Hall. We provide breakfast and snacks and can assist with having other meals catered in.
Rent the entire inn for you and your guests. Our Salt Lake City event venue offers on-site lodging for up to 20 guests. Indulge Your guests in Our Royal Treatment! Ten elegant guest rooms each with a warm romantic fireplace and large whirlpool bath, combined with unique design and luxurious castle decor promise to make your stay memorable and will leave you longing to return. Your guests will enjoy the diversion from typical box hotels while still enjoying free wireless internet and modern conveniences.
Upon your guests arrival at our Salt Lake City, Utah bed and breakfast they will be treated to freshly baked snacks and a variety of beverages and other snacks. Cap off your guests stay with a full gourmet breakfast served in our Grand Dining Hall, or enjoy breakfast served in their room. As always, breakfast for you and your guests is included in the package, and if you would like to host corporate dinners, we allow you to bring in any outside catering companies you prefer.
Our convenient location allows you to be by many Sandy & Murray restaurants and amenities, but at the same time allows you some quiet time together with your small group.
The romance and tranquility of your stay extends outside to the beautifully landscaped grounds that surround the Castle. A dense grove of trees provide the perfect backdrop for multiple streams, waterfalls and ponds. Choose one of several peaceful settings at our Salt Lake City, Utah bed and breakfast for conversation, or relax and enjoy a good book with the soothing sounds of water in the background. Late Spring, Summer and Early Fall offer the most flexibility as those seasons allow you to take advantage of our beautiful outside amenities in addition to the romantic atmosphere of the Castle.
Conveniently located in Sandy, our Salt Lake City, Utah bed and breakfast is just 15 minutes away from the SLC International Airport and downtown SL area, and is conveniently close to all 4 area ski resorts.
The Guardian rated us #1 of the "Top 10 Places to Stay in Salt Lake City, Utah" on July 23, 2013
Posted by VaLayne at 5:16 PM
Friday, March 6, 2015
Posted by VaLayne at 6:09 PM