Check Availability

Check Availability
Castle Creek Inn 7391 S Creek Road Sandy, Utah 84093 (801) 567-9437

Monday, November 3, 2014

The History and a Little Mystery at Salt Lake City's hidden Castle Creek Inn Bed and Breakfast - Through other's eyes



People always love a good mystery, and sometimes the mystery is more fun than the truth.  Here are some things people have said in the past about the Castle...

March 29, 2015
When I was a little girl I always begged my parents to drive by "The Castle" It was privately owned back then and wasn't open to the public, but it filled my childhood with wonders just seeing it from the side of the road. I have always wanted to see the inside, but have never had the opportunity. Now that I've seen the lovely pictures on your sight, I have an even greater desire than before to see it up close. ~ Hattie on Facebook


March 19, 2015
I remember watching this being built when I was a kid. It was like watching magic happen! ~ Lisa on Facebook

January 16, 2013
I grew up two houses away from the Castle.  When I lived there, the castle wasn't a cool bed and breakfast place. Someone actually lived there. I think. We never saw an actual human there. The closest we saw to a life form was a car that would sometimes be parked out front. I was interested to see the back of the castle without fearing that I would be shot. ~ fastcory.com

January 6, 2013

I live just up the hill from this place and it's always kind of been creepy. I'm glad to hear that its nice inside. I remember before it was a bed and breakfast too. It never really seemed like anyone lived there and like it was always a construction work in progress. ~ Betsy on fastcory.com

July 11, 2007

The castle was originally being built as a private home, but the man building it got ahead of himself financially and I believe the unfinished property was put up for auction. It was bought and finished by the same family who runs it today. They have a binder in the front desk area full of photos of them all finishing it together. ~ http://www.dupontcastle.com/castles/#ut


No comments:

Post a Comment