- Melissa ~ Such a beautiful place whenever we're close by we tell our kids to look for mommy and daddy's castle they stayed in after they were married. ~ 19 March 2015
- Kristin ~ I have always wanted to stay here! We drive by this castle on the way to my G-mas house, when I was a little girl I would dream about living in it! ~ 19 March 2015
- Alexandra ~ Very beautiful, looks like a night away from earth…into dreamworld... ~ 19 March 2015
- Cori ~ I love, Love, LOVE Castle Creek and always recommend it to friends who ask for a place to spend a special evening! ~ 19 March 2015
- Love love to stay in one of your suites We are way over due for an romantic get away
- “great romantic get away”
- 5 of 5 starsReviewed September 29, 2010
- “Great romantic get away
- Great romantic bed and breakfast with a castle theme very friendly staff. I would stay there again
- My husband and I spent our 9th wedding anniversary at Castle Creek Inn. We were pleased with the staff, rooms, food, decorations, and were thrilled by the views all around the Inn inside and outside. The gardens, pathways, and waterfalls were so beautiful and everything was so romantic and serene. It was hard to imagine that we were in the middle of a city with the peace and calmness we felt at the Inn. I also loved that the Inn offered some popcorn and other treats during the evening hours and that they had a few cupboards full of movies to watch in our room. The Inn is close to everything. You can easily get to a movie theatre or nearby restaurant within minutes. It's also a few minutes to the freeway and wouldn't take long to get up to a ski resort. We had such a fantastic time and will definitely be visiting again. I'm still dreaming of their scrambled eggs...YUM!!
Tuesday, March 24, 2015
The Romantic Castle Creek Inn ~ in Sandy, Utah just 15 minutes from the Airport and Downtown Salt Lake City
It is always fun to hear what others have said about the Castle. Here are a few responses...
Posted by VaLayne at 12:03 AM