Check Availability

Check Availability
Castle Creek Inn 7391 S Creek Road Sandy, Utah 84093 (801) 567-9437

Wednesday, January 16, 2013

Post from the Blog FastCory.com

This post came from the blog www.fastcory.com http://www.fastcory.com/2013/01/the-castle-creek-inn.html on Jan 16, 2013


The Castle Creek Inn

Would you forgive me for doing a post that has nothing to do with running?

Oh, good. I'm glad we can still be friends. Last week we got to spend a night at the Castle Creek Inn in Sandy, Utah. They didn't pay me for this review.

Staying here was particularly awesome to me because I grew up two houses away from the castle.

When I lived there, the castle wasn't a cool bed and breakfast place. Someone actually lived there. I think. We never saw an actual human there. The closest we saw to a life form was a car that would sometimes be parked out front. I was interested to see the back of the castle without fearing that I would be shot.

Now each room of the castle has a slightly different theme but they all looked nice. We had fun staying up late, watching movies, and eating unhealthy amounts of Cadbury Eggs.

It was freezing cold outside when I was taking pictures. This was my view from the sidewalk as a car drove by:

The back of the castle is surrounded by a patio and trees.

If you're looking for a relaxing evening with some movies, unhealthy amounts of Cadbury Eggs, and an awesome breakfast in the morning, the Castle Creek Inn is worth checking out. You can check out their website HERE.

No comments:

Post a Comment